- Creation Liber Naturae: creation and revelation
- Theories regarding evolution and hominids
- Did God intervene in the creation of the first man? And in the creation of every man?
- The origin of human life and embryonic development.
- Cloning and adult stem cells.
- Can I expect to see a miracle in my lifetime? (Theology of miracles)
- In a Universe in evolution, can we say that man has been created in the image and likeness of God?
- The Church and Darwinism
- What does “He rose again from the dead” mean?
- Anthropology and Neuroscience
- The end of our Universe according to Science
- The end of our Universe according to Theology.
2 formas de acceso al Science and Faith (SAF)
Elige el plan más apropiado para ti
SAF Without tutor90 € *
SAF With tutor150 € *
(*) ACCESS YOUR DISCOUNT IF YOU LIVE IN LATIN AMERICA.
Diploma para profesores
From Science and Faith we know that primary and secondary school teachers have a great interest in your continuing education. For this reason we have adapted our program so that it can also serve as credits for your continuous training, since our course is approved by all the Spanish Ministry of Education in accordance with the order ENS/248/2012 (DOGC 6205)
The theology-science dialogue near you
Science and Faith (SAF) is the first online course from the Catholic Church about the dialogue between science and Theology. We have come a long way in the last 30 years and we want to put at your disposal the main fruits of this dialogue. Science and Faith are no longer enemies, but collaborators.
Our course is aimed at at restless people like you, who want to give reason for their faith in our culture so marked by science. If you develop a formative role within the Catholic Church (teacher, catechist, priest, religious ...) this course interests you. The course will help you find good answers to the frequent questions that adults, youth and children ask us about the science-faith relationship.
Our course have the sponsorship of the Pontifical Council for Culture (Vatican).