- Galileo and the dialogue between Science and Faith
- Was the world made in 7 days or in 14,000,000,000 years? Debating Genesis 1 and 2
- Investigating a surprising Cosmos. The richness of reality
- How does Science know reality? The Scientific Method
- Theology: a Gateway to reality or pure mythology? Theology and Truth
- An uneasy dialogue: the relationship between Theology and Science throughout history
- What has the cosmic evolution of our Universe been like?
- Theories of biological evolution
- What does “God created the Universe” actually mean? Classical Creation Theology
- A World created by God.
- Jesus Christ. What has He got to do with cosmic evolution?
- A dialogue with Science that enriches Theology. The new concept of “Evolutionary Creation”
2 WAYS TO ACCESS SCIENCE AND FAITH (SAF)
Choose the most appropriate plan for yourself
SAF Without tutor
90 € *
SAF With tutor
150 € *
(*) ACCESS YOUR DISCOUNT IF YOU LIVE IN LATIN AMERICA.
Diploma para profesores
From Science and Faith we know that primary and secondary school teachers have a great interest in your continuing education. For this reason we have adapted our program so that it can also serve as credits for your continuous training, since our course is approved by all the Spanish Ministry of Education in accordance with the order ENS/248/2012 (DOGC 6205)
The theology-science dialogue near you
Science and Faith (SAF) is the first online course from the Catholic Church about the dialogue between science and Theology. We have come a long way in the last 30 years and we want to put at your disposal the main fruits of this dialogue. Science and Faith are no longer enemies, but collaborators.
Our course is aimed at at restless people like you, who want to give reason for their faith in our culture so marked by science. If you develop a formative role within the Catholic Church (teacher, catechist, priest, religious ...) this course interests you. The course will help you find good answers to the frequent questions that adults, youth and children ask us about the science-faith relationship.
Our course have the sponsorship of the Pontifical Council for Culture (Vatican).